Monday 8 February 2010


I haven't posted for agesss because every time i try, the stuff I want to put up just refuses to upload, so to save my blog from being a fail within a month of starting it, I am resorting to putting up some Typography work. If you know me, you have probably heard me say this before; I HATE Typography. It just isn't my forte at all.

Anyway, this was something we had to do based on a Typographical definition, where we had to create a poster trying to show this definition using just Type. I chose "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog", and just write it again and again in all the different variations in the family of the font Helvetica. This was to try and show how the phrase is used to see how a typeface looks because it uses every letter of the alphabet.

This is probably the only bit of Typography I will post for a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment